Sunday, September 16, 2007

First Post (cause it's required)

I have never been into blogging and I don't think I would have created a single blog if it weren't for JAPN 101. Now that I am required to write a blog every week, I will write about something that fascinates me the most: Anime.
In order to make this whole blogging experience interesting, I will review an anime every week. Initially, it will be in English, but as time goes by, I will start including Japanese as well (since that is the whole point of this assignment).
Some of you might be wondering as to why I am only going to write about anime. Well, my reason behind taking Japanese is that I want to watch anime without subtitles. So, it's only fitting that my blog be about anime as well.
That is all for the first post.
Stay tuned for next week because I will be reviewing Bleach. Here is a cool wallpaper as my parting gift for this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do anime characters close their eyes when they are happy?
Is it because:
a) Japanese people are never that happy and when they are, they cant bear to see it
b) Happiness is like sneezing to them - you cant keep your eyes open
c) They are tricky people and want to confuse us
d) All of the above
e) None of the above
f) Shut up

グラント・ウーラード said...

アニメはおもしろいですね!