Monday, October 22, 2007

Fourth Required Post

I realize that I have been slacking off a lot. But, what could I do; I was suffering from what is known as "Halo flu" XD. But, now I think I feel a lot better.
Anyways, it seems like Sato-sensei wants us to think about what makes a good blog. I think that there shouldn't be any set rules or guidelines for writing a blog. A blog is basically your thoughts in words and no one can tell you how to write your thoughts except you.
A blog is not a skit that you could better by changing some sentences and including more vocab. Every single blog is a good blog and nothing should change that fact.

p.s. I will review Love Hina next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?